- Lawyer by the Universidad Anáhuac del Norte, 2002
- Academic Degree in Corporate law by the Universidad Iberoamericana, 2006
Areas of Expertise
Radio, Television and Telecommunications; Corporate, Contracts and Agreements, Copyright, Intellectual Property, registration of literature works, reserves’ applications and registration of contracts and agreements.
- Practical manual for registration before the SCT for Radio and Television November, 2003, México, D.F.
- Legal and Administrative Framework of the Radio and Television Industry, October 2000.
- Annually: “Radio and Television Week” by the national chamber of the radio and television industry (CIRT-as its acronym in Spanish) México, D.F.
- Institute of Teaching of Radio and Television Industry (Instituto de Enseñanza de la industria de radio y televisión, A.C).
- Mexican Association for Radio and Telecommunication Services (AMPERT-as its acronym in Spanish)