Carlos M. Sesma
Lawyer by Escuela Libre de Derecho (1974)
Corporate, Telecommunications, Radio and Television, Transportation and Logistics, Foreign Investment, Merges and Acquisitions, NAFTA, Taxing; International Commerce, Labor Matters.
Thesis "Problems of the Technological Assignments inMexico", 1974
- Active member of the National Chamber of Radio and Television, acting as Board member during 1998-2000, 2000-2003 and 2007-2009. Auditor of the Board of Directors during 2003-2005.
- Member of: the Mexican Association for the Protection of Industrial Property (AMPPI-as its acronym in Spanish);
- Founder of the Telecommunications Law Institute (IDET-as its acronym in Spanish);
- National Association of Importers and Exporters in Mexico (ANIERM-as its acronym in Spanish);
- National Law Center to Interamerican Free Commerce (Law and Practices in the North-American Land Transportation Committee);
- International Trademark Association (INTA);
- American Chamber of Commerce Mexico (AMCHAM);
- Transportation Lawyer Association (TLA);
- Texas-Mexico Bar Association.