Carlos M. Sesma Jr.
- Lawyer by the “Escuela Libre de Derecho”, 2000.
- Master in Business Direction and Administration by the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresa (IPADE-as its acronym in Spanish), 2007.
- Pre-law and Finnance Nebraska Wesleyan University, 1995.
- Specialization in American Corporate Law by the University of Michigan, 1998.
Corporate, Contracts and Agreements, Logistics and Transportation; Insurance.
- Bachelor Thesis, “Proposal to modify the Federal Law of Roads, Bridges and Land Transportation to warrant the Legal Security of Foreign Investment”, 2000 (Ley de Caminos y Puentes y Autotransporte Federal para garantizar Seguridad Jurídica a la Inversión Extranjera)”, 2000
- Master Thesis “Strategic Control in Law Firms of the Twenty-first Century”, 2007.
- National Association of Importers and Exporters of Mexico (ANIERM-as its acronym in Spanish)
- Mexican Association (AMPPI-as its acronym in Spanish)
- Transportation Lawyer Association (TLA)
- International Chamber of Commerce,
- American Chamber of Commerce Mexico (AMCHAM);
- Conference of Freight Counsel
- Canadian Transportation Lawyers Association (CTLA)